Looking for tasty DIY Christmas gifts? These 30 edible Christmas gifts to make in advance make the perfect presents for family and friends.
The season of gift giving is here! I love to give gifts as much as I love to receive them. And homemade gifts, including baking gift ideas, add another layer of love.
To make homemade gift giving easy for you, I’ve put together a list of 30 edible Christmas gifts to make in advance. You can make from home in minutes and for just a few bucks, too.
These DIY healthy food gifts all come from my registered dietitian nutritionist colleagues and I, so they’re on the healthier side of things.
Don’t worry, though, there are quite a few of easy DIY edible Christmas gifts to make in advance on this list that taste decadent!
Edible gifts in a jar
So much of homemade gifting is in the packaging, and when it comes to making edible Christmas gifts in advance storing them in airtight jars will help them last longer. Plus, you can tie with a pretty ribbon!
Here are my favorite edible Christmas gifts to package in a jar.
Edible gifts you can wrap
Here are great ideas for edible Christmas gifts to make in advance, and all you really need to pull them off is a pretty bag and some ribbon.
No matter what type of edible Christmas gifts to make in advance strike your fancy, you have so many options to choose from. These include homemade jarred jams, hot cocoa mixes, cookies, cakes, and more.
- Liz Weiss, RD, author of The Smoothie Bowl Coloring Cookbook
- Rebecca Clyde, RD, nutrition blogger at Nourish Nutrition
- Stephanie Van’t Zelfden, RDN, author of Make-Ahead Baby Food Cookbook
- Kara Lydon, RD, author of Nourish Your Namaste
- Kelly Jones, RD, owner of Kelly Jones Nutrition
- Marisa Moore, MBA, RDN, owner of Marisa Moore Nutrition
- Stacie Hassing, RD, and Jessica Beacom, RD, co-authors of Simply Nourished
- Jennifer Hunt, RDN, nutrition blogger at Healthy Inspiration
- Emily Kyle, MS, RDN, CLT, author of The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook
- Judy Barbe, RD, author of Your 6-Week Guide to LiveBest
- Sharon Palmer, RD, author of Plant-Powered for Life
- Judith Scharman, RD, author of Lean Body Smart Life
- Colene Stoernell, RD, owner of CS Nutrition
- Elizabeth Ward, MS, RD, author of Expect the Best
I’d love to hear from you! Which of these edible Christmas gifts to make in advance will you be giving to friends and family this year?
Find this post helpful? At no additional cost to you, you can support the maintenance of running this site by using my Amazon affiliate links to shop. Thank you so much.
Want to go shopping with a dietitian? Here’s your chance! I just opened up my very own storefront, full of plant-based meal plans, grocery lists, recipe books, and more!