- September 19, 2022
- Modified On: August 29, 2022
- by Amy Gorin, MS, RDN
- 0 Comments
27 Vegetarian Breakfast for Dinner Ideas
Want a whole bunch of vegetarian breakfast for dinner ideas? Get inspired by these 27 dietitian-approved breakfast and brunch ideas.
I’ll be the first to admit that breakfast is my all-time-favorite meal of the day. And I absolutely love eating it for dinner.
And while some breakfast foods might not be the healthiest (looking at you, sugary cereal), there are plenty of oh-so-good-for-you options.
Start up those frying pans, and let’s get started! These 27 vegetarian breakfast for dinner ideas from my registered dietitian colleagues will inspire you!
In this list of vegetarian breakfast for dinner ideas, I’m dishing out dozens of breakfast recipes. Let’s start with delicious egg-based recipes.
You’ll find everything from healthy versions of pancakes to savory quiches and beyond.
Baked good breakfasts
If you want vegetarian breakfast for dinner ideas that taste more decadent––hello, muffins, pancakes, and French toast!––I’ve got you.
Soy and bean breakfasts
Here are scrumptious vegetarian breakfast for dinner ideas made from tofu, tempeh, and other soy-based ingredients.
When it comes to vegetarian breakfast for dinner ideas, you can’t forget oatmeal!
Whether you’re craving eggs, chocolate, or more, whipping up a vegetarian breakfast for dinner is pretty easy. And it can be nutritious, too, with these many dietitian-approved ideas!
- Shahzadi Devje, RD, CDE, MSc, owner of Desi~licious
- Colleen Christensen, RD, founder of No Food Rules
- Alena Kharlamenko, RD, nutrition blogger at Alena Menko
- Christie Gagnon, RD, owner of Hoorah to Health
- Kaitlin Williams Eckstein, MPH, RD, a dietitian at Rebecca Bitzer & Associates
- Sharon Palmer, MSFS, RDN, author of Plant Powered for Life
- Denise Barratt, RD, nutrition blogger at Vine Ripe Nutrition
- Elizabeth Thomson at I Heart Vegetables
- Mitch Chapman at Broke Bank Vegan
- Laura Lawless at The Recipe Well
- Through the Fibro Fog
- Amy Katz at Veggies Save the Day
- Teresa Sklenicka at A Plantiful Path
- Marta Rivera at Sense & Edibility
I’d love to hear from you! What are your go-to vegetarian breakfast for dinner ideas?
Find this post helpful? At no additional cost to you, you can support the maintenance of running this site by using my Amazon affiliate links to shop. Thank you so much.
And don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter to get updates delivered straight to your inbox! Also, download my free 3-day vegan meal plan.
Want to go shopping with a dietitian? Here’s your chance! I just opened up my very own storefront, full of plant-based meal plans, grocery lists, recipe books, and more!