- October 14, 2022
- Modified On: September 17, 2022
- by Amy Gorin, MS, RDN
- 0 Comments
12 Vegan Instant Pot Recipes
Looking for vegan Instant Pot recipes? These dozen healthy and dietitian-approved pressure cooker recipes have you set for meals all day long.
Need inspiration for what to make in your Instant Pot pressure cooker?
Whether you’re looking for easy Instant Pot recipes or the best Instant Pot recipes (or both!), this round-up of 12 vegan Instant pot recipes will speed up your meal prep and cut down on your cooking time!
Go ahead and start making these ultimate Instant Pot recipes today!
What’s an Instant Pot?
Before we get into the round-up of dietitian-approved vegan Instant pot recipes, you may be wondering “what’s an Instant Pot?”
Well, an Instant Pot is a high-tech multi-cooker. It’s electronically controlled and usually has at least six functions, such as slow cooking, rice cooking, and more. Sometimes, an Instant Pot even as Air Fryer technology!
Here are a few of the most popular Instant Pots on the market:
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 9-1
- Yedi 9-in-1 Total Package Instant Programmable Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker 6-Quart
12 vegan Instant Pot Recipes
Now, let’s go ahead and get to that round-up of plant-based Instant Pot recipes. Let me know which of these nutritious Instant Pot recipes you try first.
You can use your Instant Pot electric pressure cooker to whip up anything from steel-cut oats to porridge to homemade Greek yogurt! You’ll love these vegan pressure cooker recipes for breakfast.
Lunch and dinner recipes
With these nutrient-rich vegan Instant Pot recipes, you’ll walk away with the perfect lunch or weeknight dinner!
You can whip up dessert in your Instant Pot electric pressure cooker, too! Try anything from cheesecake to raisin bread and jam.
More vegan Instant Pot recipes
Want even more nutritious vegan Instant Pot recipes? Give these pressure cooker recipe books a read!
- The Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook
- Vegan Richa’s Instant Pot Cookbook
- The Complete Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook
When you’re vegan, it can seem like a challenge to find delicious Instant Pot recipes. But these dozen dietitian-approved, plant-based pressure cooker recipes literally take the pressure off!
- Josten Fish, RD, nutrition blogger at Muscle & Manna
- Jessica Ivey, RDN, a healthy recipes blogger
- Brittany Poulson, RD, author of The Healthy Family Cookbook
- Tawnie Kroll, RDN, a healthy recipes blogger at Kroll’s Korner
- Sarah Gold, RDN, a nutrition blogger at Sarah Gold Nutrition
- Sharon Palmer, RD, author of Plant Powered for Life
- Dana White, MS, RD, author of The Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook
- Kaleigh McMordie, RD, nutrition blogger at Lively Table
- Faith Gorsky, co-author of 10 Low-Carb Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Lauren Sharifi, RD, healthy recipes blogger at Bite of Health Nutrition
- Lara Clevenger, MSH, RD, co-author of Easy Keto Summer Entertaining Recipes
- Marisa Moore, MBA, RD, nutrition blogger at Marisa Moore Nutrition
- Kara Lydon, RD, RYT, intuitive eating counselor and blogger at The Foodie Dietitian
I’d love to hear from you! Let me know which of these Instant Pot recipes you make!
Find this post helpful? At no additional cost to you, you can support the maintenance of running this site by using my Amazon affiliate links to shop. Thank you so much.
And don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter to get updates delivered straight to your inbox! Also, download my free 3-day vegan meal plan.
Want to go shopping with a dietitian? Here’s your chance! I just opened up my very own storefront, full of plant-based meal plans, grocery lists, recipe books, and more!