Banana Mango Overnight Oats
This banana mango overnight oats recipe is the perfect overnight oatmeal. Spend a few minutes tonight for a delicious breakfast tomorrow.
- ½ cup rolled oats gluten free, if necessary
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup banana, sliced
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup mango, sliced
- 2 tbsp blanched slivered almonds
In a mason jar, mix oats, milk, yogurt, and spices with a spoon.
Top with banana, then drizzle with honey. Add mango and almonds.
Cover jar with a lid, then refrigerate and let soak for a few hours or overnight.
Calories: 464kcalCarbohydrates: 70gProtein: 17gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 113mgPotassium: 694mgFiber: 10gSugar: 30gVitamin A: 978IUVitamin C: 37mgCalcium: 233mgIron: 3mg